Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:38 pm 

South East Citizen wrote:
:approve::approve::approve:

*kimbo's day dream*

Its the champions league city vs united, 89th minute...Oh wait....my god, sergio aguero has just scored a overhead kick from the halfway line and there goes the final whistle, and city win the quadruple .....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:40 pm 

You'd think they could've ironed a shirt for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:43 pm 

Bout time..... GTFI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:44 pm 

Cubans suffer because the Americans enforce an economic blockade on their country. Everyday people suffer because Cuba refuses to kneel at the feet of America. Yet despite that Cuba has the worlds best health care system and one of the longest life expectancies. The Americans have constantly meddled in their affairs, they are utterly obsessed with controlling Cuba. A country which sided with us in both world wars.

It's one of Latin Americas richest and most developed countries despite being raped by the United States since 1908 (and before that the Spanish Empire).

Cuba is a country that has been exploited by the West since it existed. So I'll take no lectures on how morally sound their leadership is. Compared to the United Kingdom, the people that invented the concentration camp. Compared to the United states a nation who executed a million innocent people in Panama just because their leaders were communists. On top of killing 3 million people in the Vietnam war.

It's pure western propeganda bullshit that's responsible for the bad reputation Che has.

Anyway, weren't we saying something about some Aguero guy...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:46 pm 

Tresidentevil wrote:
Cubans suffer because the Americans enforce an economic blockade on their country. Everyday people suffer because Cuba refuses to kneel at the feet of America. Yet despite that Cuba has the worlds best health care system and one of the longest life expectancies. The Americans have constantly meddled in their affairs, they are utterly obsessed with controlling Cuba. A country which sided with us in both world wars.

It's one of Latin Americas richest and most developed countries despite being raped by the United States since 1908 (and before that the Spanish Empire).

Cuba is a country that has been exploited by the West since it existed. So I'll take no lectures on how morally sound their leadership is. Compared to the United Kingdom, the people that invented the concentration camp. Compared to the United states a nation who executed a million innocent people in Panama just because their leaders were communists. On top of killing 3 million people in the Vietnam war.

It's pure western propeganda bullshit that's responsible for the bad reputation Che has.

Anyway, weren't we saying something about some Aguero guy...?

All that aside Kun is a fucking good signing, no?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:48 pm 

Squidge...
he had the fucking thing on since ysterday..bet he slept in it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:02 pm 

Just seen the interview, Zab should get a pay rise and the " I dont like very hot weather" quote made me lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:08 pm 

i'm a good swimmer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:20 pm 

Tresidentevil wrote:

Cuba is a country that has been exploited by the West since it existed. So I'll take no lectures on how morally sound their leadership is.[color="Red"] Compared to the United Kingdom, the people that invented the concentration camp[/color]. Compared to the United states a nation who executed a million innocent people in Panama just because their leaders were communists. On top of killing 3 million people in the Vietnam war.

[color="Blue"]It's pure western propeganda bullshit that's responsible for the bad reputation Che has.[/color]

Lol, that's kind of like being the least smelly turd really.

[color="red"]And ended slavery[/color]:whistle:

Remind me again what the communists score is, must be over 100m people

[color="Blue"]Nope it's defo cos he killed loads of people[/color]

I can't believe we have actually signed Aguero, fucking Aguero FFS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:37 pm 

Paddington Blue wrote:
i'm a good swimmer.

me too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm 

I stand corrected. Again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:54 pm 

Bastard wrote:
Bad swimmers.

Because of the massive afros.

Something to do with the drag in the water apparently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:19 pm 

Yeah lets not sully the fantastic news with political rubbish.

Sky just said he will wear number 16.

Watching his interviews on the OS. Seems like a nice guy, will thrive in big games. Not to criticise him but it's going to be interesting to see how he performs in the little games. In the middle of November away to the little teams, in bad weather. I expect he will manage fine. He seems to be light years ahead of Carlos in intelligence and the way he presents himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 pm 

Tresidentevil wrote:
Yeah lets not sully the fantastic news with political rubbish.

Sky just said he will wear number 16.

Watching his interviews on the OS. Seems like a nice guy, will thrive in big games. Not to criticise him but it's going to be interesting to see how he performs in the little games. In the middle of November away to the little teams, in bad weather. I expect he will manage fine. He seems to be light years ahead of Carlos in intelligence and the way he presents himself.

You know if you had an avatar peope would see you as more of a 'regular'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:03 pm 

I've read a lot of shit today posted by rags mainly who have been dropping the bombshell "it's all about the money!!1!(%!". I've never understood this arguement, so what if it is? These people, if they were offered a big pay rise in their careers, they would take it wouldn't they? They'd have to be fucking stupid not to. I don't know any other field where people get criticized for being good at their job and getting offered more money as a result.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 pm 

cooder wrote:
You know if you had an avatar peope would see you as more of a 'regular'

I know. I have been looking at a few but not decided on one yet. What does that have to do with anything on here tho?

The money arguement is stupid. I seem to remember a certain Mr Shrek last season having some fall out over..........

'money'

But obviously none of the other teams besides Chelsea spend money. Andy Carroll joined Liverpool for free of course. He plays for free aswell. As do the entire Liverpool squad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:36 pm 

I would point out that the other team have spent a similar amount to ourselves this summer, and should they buy Schneider and us Nasri they will have spent more than us in total.They have lost good players in scholes and Van der Saar and we have lost Caicedo and JO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:40 pm 

Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire (originally from denton mcr)
So he will wear number 16 which is half of 32.....does this mean he will be half the player tevez is or half the wingeing diego bastard that tevez is....im hoping the latter rather than the former

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:42 pm 

blueinyorkshire wrote:
So he will wear number 16 which is half of 32.....does this mean he will be half the player tevez is or half the wingeing diego bastard that tevez is....im hoping the latter rather than the former

can you do me a favour and repost this in 'the most ridiculous things...' thread, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:02 pm 

to those rags crying that 'its all about the money', two words- wayne rooney......i seem to remember not so long ago that he changed his transfer request, not due to a new mega money deal, but the reassurance that big names would be coming to the swamp......so young, jones and de gea??? another transfer request soon shrek eh????

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next